I have been playing Combat Arms since the beginning of 2009. The VERY FIRST game, I had someone Fly Hacking.
Though Nexon has the Hack Shiled Pro application. It really does noting to stop players from hacking. I have a somewhat proplem with people hacking. If its a private game and the people you are playing with are on you buddy list, then thats kinda ok. But when you hack to just make your side of the game more...interesting, thats the problem.
I dont hack what so ever, yes I do glitch once in a while, like in Quarentine Mode, but besides that, I try and stay away from and unfair advantages.
Combat Arms is still fun to play, when no one is hacking and everyone is playing just to have a good time. But its those times when I find someone hacking just to hack, it makes CA not so fun to play.
I will continue to play CA for the fun of it, but I really wish that Nexon creates, or uses, a "hack proff" software.
With much respect to CA, Nexon and the LEGIT CA players,
IGN: Lisner
KDR: 0.82
Clan: Clean Kill
No comments:
Post a Comment